Your financial support can make a difference by helping to finance ongoing activities and secure CCMC’s future.
You can also support CCMC by volunteering your time, effort, or materials.
There are a variety of ways for you to provide your financial support. For more information or assistance with your donation, please contact CCMC either at email@example.com or leave us a message at 650-306-0399 and someone will happily return your call.
Donate by check
Please make your check payable to CCMC and mail it to: CCMC, P.O. Box 60875, Palo Alto, CA 94306-0875
- CCMC also accepts contributions of stock.
- Ask your employer about a company Matching Gift Program. Send CCMC the Matching Gift Program form with your donation and you can double your contribution.
- Through a bequest to CCMC you can help long into the future, with a gift of money, property, investments, or a portion of an estate that can be sold for the benefit of CCMC.
- Help CCMC long into the future with a bequest of money, property, investments, or a portion of an estate that can be sold for the benefit of CCMC.
CCMC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit educational corporation. All donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. A receipt will be mailed to you via U.S. Postal Service.
Volunteering With CCMC
CCMC exists only because of volunteer efforts. If you recognize the value of CCMC and want to help, your contributions are welcome!
Like to help but don’t have much time? You can spend as much or as little time as you like. Contact us and we’ll find a project just right for your availability. Please include your name, particular areas of interest, contact info, and location.
Ways To Help
- Activities. Organize (or help put on) an event such as a concert, dance, or jam to get the community together and/or to raise money. We want your ideas!
- Publicity. We’re always looking for ways to get free publicity. Some ideas:
- Adopt a neighborhood or music store and make sure CCMC postcard is on display (we can send you some).
- Join the CCMC Facebook group.
- Mention CCMC to friends and family.
- Get us a radio spot or interview.
- Link to our website from yours.
- Grant proposals. Help us find money earmarked for educational nonprofit arts organizations. Research possible foundations or donors and/or write proposals.
- Camp preparation. Work with the site coordinator to help with a task that has to be done for camp, such as photocopying materials, buying snacks, coordinating rides. Or suggest any special activity for camp that you might like to coordinate, such as the ever-popular tie-dye workshop.
- Committees. Occasionally new committees form to help CCMC achieve its vision and mission, for which help is always appreciated! These include fundraising, marketing and social media, special projects, and community events.
- Special projects. From time to time we need folks for specific projects, such as compiling dance charts into a notebook, making signs, creating a camper songbook, or helping improve the camp site to best meet our needs
- Special skills. Are you a graphic designer? A photographer? A lawyer? A handyman? Have a background in marketing? Are you a whiz at fund development? We could probably use your expertise! When you join the volunteer’s list, please let us know your interests and skills.
- Board of Directors. The board oversees all aspects of the organization and supervises the camp site coordinator. We also have an advisory board, which you can join to check out what it’s like to be on the board of directors.
- Your idea here. Want something to get done? Make it happen!